UPDATED APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
On June 22, 2020 starting at 10am-1pm. We will be offering Haircuts for Healthcare Heroes! As a thank you we wanted to make sure our front-liners can get pampered too, complimentary. There is limited space so book your appointment!
Our hours we will be as follows:
Monday (10-4) Tuesday (8-6) Wednesday (8-7) Thursday (8-7) Friday (8-5) Saturday (9-4)
As we have our waitlist ready to go we will begin calling people Monday 6/8/2020. Please be understanding that it will take a few days to get back to everyone. That said we will be short staffed during our soft re-opening. Please be understanding that we are all getting to use to this! Our goal is to make everyone’s (staff included) experience as seamless as possible. Below is a list of guidelines that we would like all of our clients to read and be familiar with. I’ll try not to bore you, I promise!
· Within this e-mail is an attachment to a waiver form. Please arrive with the printed and signed copy. This is to minimize the use of pens at the salon.
· Please arrive promptly at your appointment. If you are more than 5 minutes late we must reschedule.
· When you arrive we ask that you remain in your car and give us a call! 201-391-6611. This way we can tell you if the coast is clear!
· Please enter and exit through the front door.
· We kindly ask that you arrive to your appointment with no additional guests. Mom’s you get a break! A health-aid is an exception.
· We will be taking your temperature upon the arrival of your appointment. At a 100.0 degrees we will have to reschedule.
· Also we ask that if you are showing any signs of illness: fever, cough, sneezing, sore throat, shortness of breath, lack of taste and/or smell that you reschedule. If we notice any of these symptoms we will need to reschedule. (This goes for our staff too, don’t worry!)
· Once you enter the salon you will be asked to wash your hands for 20 seconds. We can sing happy birthday for you!
· Please arrive with a mask. It must be a mask that loops behind the ear, this is to make our job a little easier. Also please be mindful that if you are receiving a color service a small dollop of color might get on it!
· No more coffee or food! Come to your appointment pre caffeinated! ( we can’t accept any outside food or beverages either.)
· If you are in need of a product please ask one of us! We will retrieve the product for you!